Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A year in the life of an Independent Stella & Dot stylist:

I am rapidly closing in on my 2 Year anniversary with Stella & Dot and just LOVE looking back over time to see exactly how much has happened. I thought today, I would share that with you.

Can you answer the question of where you will be 2 yrs from now?
If so, what does the answer look like to you?
Is it something that you can live with OR
would you like to control where you are 2 yrs from now?

I personally believe that we can & should control our own destiny.
Now here's another question to Ask yourself:

Where would you like to be 2 years from now?

To put it into perspective for you. 
Here's what just a year with Stella & Dot has looked like for me:

THIS TIME LAST YEAR~ 2010
I had been a Stylist for almost a year (my anniversary is August 28th~ i started on 08/28/2009)
I was at the career rank of a STAR stylist (I was very close to promoting to Director!)

I had a team of 57 stylists .
My combined Coaching Commission (this is ONLY the amount I was earning off my team) for 4 months was:
$8,064 so averaging around $2,000 a month in coaching commissions.

FAST FORWARD 1 YEAR~ 2011
I have been a stylist for 23 1/2 months.
I have a amazing team of 198 stylists in 19 states.
My combined Coaching Commission for 4 months was
over 3 times what it was last year~ i'll let you do the math! 

Imagine what you could do in 365 days. How could you change your life?
Becoming a Stylist can help you kick off a stylish and lucrative new career (full-time or part-time), set your own schedule and join an amazing community of women who are styling their own lives.

August or September are a great time to launch your business~ I should know, I did it! The new Fall line is out, editors are scrambling to feature the line including~ Women's Wear Daily, InStyle, People Stylewatch, Ladies Home Journal, Redbook and... VOGUE~ how exciting is that. 

Click to see all the Fashion Buzz:  

 

Will you introduce your friends to the jewelry seen on TV and in style magazines or will someone else? the choice is yours~ all you have to do is Decide. 


FAQ about the opportunity:

Q: What does it cost to get started?

A: Launch your stylish new career for just $199 (plus tax & shipping)

Q: What is included in the Stella & Dot starter kit?

A: $350 in FREE jewelry~ of your choice, 50% off any other samples, 1 pack each of the large & Mini look books, Stylist training magazine, Hostess planners, Sponsoring Brochures, DVD of the Stella & Dot story, Ring sizer, Invitation postcards & More supplies to get you started. It's a business in a box!!!

Q: What Commission will I earn?

A: All stylists earn 25% commssion off ALL their sales, with the opportunity each month to earn an extra 5% override which bumps your commission up to 30% off ALL your sales for the entire month. Our high trunk show sales average ($1,000) which means that you can earn hundreds per show plus fabulous rewards. On an average show at 30% you will be earning $300~ imagine if you did just 4 shows a month!

Personal Earnings Potential Working 48 Weeks of the Year
Weekly Trunk Shows
Total Weekly Retail Sales
Weekly Trunk Show Income
Monthly Trunk Show Income
Annual Trunk Show Income
Approximate Weekly Hours
1
$1,000
$300
$1,200
$14,400
4
3
$3,000
$900
$3,600
$43,200
12
5
$5,000
$1,500
$6,000
$72,000
20

Q: Can I do this?

A: Yes, you can….. how do I know because I have done it. This opportunity truly can work for anyone with any sort of schedule. Single/married, Work part-time/work full-time, No kids/Kids, outgoing/shy, have sales experience/never sold a thing in your life, love in-home “parties”/ hate attending in-home “parties”… it works and I can help you figure that all out.


Let’s for argument sake say that you DID decide to launch your business this month (or next) and you sell $4,000 worth of jewelry in the first month.

Here’s what it would look like:

1.            You’ll hold 3-4 parties and therefore You will earn on average: $1,200

2.            You will ALSO Earn $500 in FREE jewelry for hitting a “jump start”* (For every $3076 you sell in your 1st 100 days you will earn $500 in FREE jewelry~ with a max of $3,500 allowed on your personal sales)

3.            You will earn $130 in Business supply credits to replace any look books, minis, invitations etc that you have used.

4.            One of the parties will be your own launch party~ you will be the Hostess & The Stylist AND banking on it being an “average” Stella & Dot party you will earn $250 in FREE jewelry & 4 half priced items to add to your display (hostess rewards!)

5.            You will have held 4 parties and possibly “worked” 20-30 hours in a 4 week period~ Does that sound like something that you could do?

Imagine if you doubled the effort!!!! Effort in = the amount that you will earn.

Want to layer that income? The grow a nationwide and global team and double, triple or quadruple your earning potential! Interesting isn’t it!

Are you in? I would LOVE to help you launch your Stella & Dot business in 2011.  

Click for some Business Press articles:  

Have questions? Contact me and let's discuss your options, let's brainstorm how, where, when and who!

*Please don't keep this a secret.... Stella & Dot may not be right for you, BUT~ you may know someone in either the USA, CANADA OR THE UK  who this would be a perfect fit for. In that case, please share this post with them. Be sure to ask them to mention your name as the referring party as I LOVE to reward referrals with a little Sparkly Stella Something as a BIG THANK YOU for passing along my information and helping me change lives one jewel at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment